Are you using the best networks and still having cellular signal reception issues? Telkom, MTN, Cell C, and Vodacom are listed as the top network providers in South Africa, covering most of the parts to offer network services. There can be instances where you might be facing network issues or weaker signal strength. To fix this, it’s crucial to analyze what has caused this cellular signal reception issue in the first place.
What caused my Cellular signal reception issues?
- There’s a possibility that the cell tower nearest to your home is facing excess traffic. When several devices connect to the same tower for getting signals, the strength of the signals can get reduced.
- The problem might be with the construction material in your house. Radio waves find it difficult to pass through Concrete or metal. This might cause a physical obstruction from the signals reaching you.
- Are you surrounded by hills or mountains? If you live or work in such a location, the mountains can act as geographical barriers lowering down the signal strength in your area.
- Take a look at your device and check for hardware malfunctions. Sometimes, the issue might not be with the network but your device. If you have any damaged hardware or maybe a damaged SIM card, you won’t receive a stable network.
- Check for any software updates. If your device isn’t updated to the latest software, it will not prioritize getting a stronger signal strength. Ensure you have the latest software installed on your device.
How do I solve Cellular signal reception issues?
Do you want to enjoy the following benefits with your solution?
- Stable network anytime, anywhere.
- Permanent Solution
- Faster Internet connection
- Improved call quality
- One-time Investment
A Mobile Signal Booster can help you reap these benefits! This device enhances your network strength and offers you five-bar signal strength. It has three components that ensure the proper functionality. The External antenna catches the weaker signals in your network. These signals are received by the Amplifier which works on boosting them. The Internal antenna releases these increased signals to provide you with a stable and faster network. Hence, you can fix all your cellular signal reception issues permanently!
Why should I get a Cell Signal Repeater?
You can always decide to go for something else to fix your network issues. Following are a few steps that might work for you, depending on the issue you’re facing.
- Restart your device to clear the system process.
- Reset your network settings to default.
- Manually set the mobile network to your preferred network.
- Update the APN in your device.
- Switch on/off Aeroplane mode.
These hacks work on a trial and error basis. You can totally try all these methods only to find out that they work temporarily and don’t really solve your network issues. If you face cellular signal issues on a regular basis, you need a better solution that really works! There are several users in SA who have installed a cell booster and are enjoying a faster, stable network.
You can get a signal booster for every major network operator in South Africa. If you’re traveling and need a stable network to make work calls or attend meetings, you can go for portable signal boosters. Install it on the roof of your boat/car and get a stable network even while you’re on the move.
Where can I get the best mobile signal booster?
We have got you covered. South Africa Boosters offers premium quality mobile boosters that are ICASA approved. You get a 30-day money-back guarantee which means you can get all your money back within 30 days of your purchase if you are not satisfied with the product performance. We offer free delivery across all parts of South Africa. Head to our website and get your signal booster now!