Cell C offers a range of products and services which is supported by its network which has 2G, 3G, LTE and 5G; covering 98% of South Africa’s population. If you’re using Cell C services for your network requirements, there may be chances that you are facing an unstable network or weaker signal strength. In case you have these Cell C Signal issues on a regular basis, it can hinder your office work and productivity especially when you’re working from home.
How to solve Cell C Signal issues?
We have listed a few things that might work out for you. Keep in mind that these work on a trial and error basis which means that you need to identify which ones will fix your Cell C signal issues.
- Restart your device. This will clear up the system process and remove any kind of malware.
- Manually set your mobile network. Your mobile automatically picks up the faster network but that does not mean it chooses the strongest network. You need to manually select the one which has stronger signal strength.
- Check whether the power saving mode is on. Switch it off and charge your device to full. With power-saving mode on or even low battery, your device focuses on keeping itself alive for as long as possible, lowering the signal strength reaching the antennas.
- There are chances that your nearest cell tower has several devices connected to it at the same time. When there is excess traffic on a single server, the network quality tends to dropdown. Try switching to 3G from LTE for some time to get better connectivity.
- Reset your network settings to default.
What is a Mobile Signal Booster?
If you’re looking for something that would yield better results and work permanently, you can install a Cell C mobile booster at your home or office. This device is designed to improve the network and give you a five-bar signal strength anytime, anywhere. You can get a cell repeater for all major network operators in South Africa including Cell C, MTN, Telkom and Vodacom. You can also opt for a Universal cell booster for 3G, 4G or 5G which works for all major network carriers in South Africa.
A mobile booster device has three main components connected by a coax cable to ensure its proper functioning. The external antenna catches the network signals and sends it to the Amplifier. It boosts these signals. The internal antenna releases the increased signals in your network area in the form of radio waves, providing you with a better network connection.
Why should I get a Cell C Mobile Signal Booster?
- You can enjoy improved call clarity with better audio quality.
- With high uplink and downlink power, you won’t face call dropping anymore.
- Get visuals and audio in high resolutions.
- Stream movies or videos without any buffering.
- Play video games or mobile games in extreme graphics without any lag.
- Faster Internet speed to offer you with a seamless browsing experience.
- Easily download and upload huge data files quickly.
Where can I get a high-quality Cell C mobile booster?
South Africa Boosters offer you with a wide range of mobile booster products for all major network operators. You can select the device based on your requirements – network carrier, range – 3G or 4G, number of devices connecting and area coverage. Find an instruction manual with the cell booster kit to help you out with the installation process. We offer ICASA approved cell repeaters to maintain high-quality standards. Check out our website and grab your Cell C mobile signal booster now! Let’s fix Cell C signal issues permanently.